I am so excited to be partnering with a group of amazing Vancouver vendors for an ELOPEMENT GIVEAWAY! That's right! We want to get you and your honey hitched! We have created a full package that will allow you to get married, in style, the way you want. Upon winning, you will get:
- Photography by Maru Photography
- Styling and Planning by Epic Events
- Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere by Studio Floretta
- Hand Written Elopement Announcement by Maurelle Calligraphy and Design
- Cutting Cake by Soirette Pastry Boutique
Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Follow ALL of these fabulous contributors on Instagram:
- Like this original post on ALL FIVE PAGES
- Email us your ‘why we want to elope’ story and your favourite photo of the two of you together to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the words ‘ELOPEMENT GIVEAWAY’ in the subject line. Please make sure to submit your instagram handles (eg. @janesmith). If your account is set to private, please send us a quick DM letting us know you've submitted so that we can follow your account. We must be able to follow your account to be eligible.
- Contest open to people wanting to elope in the Lower Mainland only.
- Date of elopement must be agreed upon by couple and all participating vendors and must take place before December 31st, 2018. Availability may be restricted due to prior wedding bookings during the busy season.
- Any other costs associated with the elopement (additional guests, food/beverage, ceremony venue booking fees, officiant fees, couple transportation/accommodation etc) will be paid for by the couple and will not be covered by participating vendors.
- Winners will be selected on February 13th, 2018 and notified on February 14th, 2018. The lucky winners will be announced on Instagram. This will not be a random draw but rather a carefully thought out selection process based on the criteria listed above.
- Winners must agree to the unrestricted use of resulting elopement images by all vendors involved in the giveaway.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO ALL!